Terms and conditions of use
I. GENERAL INFO
In compliance with the duty of information, the following general information on this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.aprendesonline.com, (from now on Website) is held by it:
Rubén Pulido, with RUC: 1751974930, and Claudia Durán whose contact details are
Contact telephone: +593 98 343 15 17
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the same way, being the activity carried out by Aprendesonline a regulated activity, it is noted that, as such, it is in the possession of Claudia Angélica Durán:
Professional degree in psychology from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana of Bogotá.
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as "Conditions") is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Web Site shall be understood to be: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated into both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Content) and all those services or online resources that it offers to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Aprendesonline reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web Site and the Content and Services that may be incorporated. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Aprendesonline may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Web Site or access to them.
Access to the Web Site by the User is free and, as a general rule, there are Services, paid products as well as free content, the latter without the User having to provide a consideration to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Content or Services of the Website may be made by means of the User's prior subscription or registration.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and Aprendesonline, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, so that they are accepted, since the beginning of the navigation on the Website, all the Conditions here established, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of obligatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them each time he or she visits the Website.
The Aprendesonline Web Site provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by Aprendesonline without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve damage to the rights of third parties or the same operation of the Web Site.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms extended by Aprendesonline for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Web Site. In any case, the User will immediately notify Aprendesonline about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in those forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Aprendesonline reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or children, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Aprendesonline will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
The mere access to this Web Site does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Aprendesonline and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Aprendesonline Web Site is not addressed to minors. Aprendesonline declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
The Website is mainly aimed at Latin American Users, especially Ecuador and Colombia. Aprendesonline does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or has his domicile in another place and decides to access and/or navigate the Web Site, he will do it under his own responsibility, he must make sure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable to him, not assuming Aprendesonline responsibility that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Aprendesonline does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Web Site, nor the Content or Services. Aprendesonline will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Web Site, however, is not responsible or guarantee that access to this Web Site will not be uninterrupted or error free.
Nor is responsible or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free from error or cause damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User. Under no circumstances will Aprendesonline be responsible for any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Aprendesonline is also not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting what is established in the current legislation, Aprendesonline is committed to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
Identity of the person responsible for processing the personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Aprendesonline is: Rubén Pulido, with RUC: 1751974930 (from now on also the person responsible for the treatment). His contact details are as follows:
Pasaje Lorenzo Ghiberti y Valdivia, S10-166. Cumbayá, Quito-Ecuador
Contact telephone: +593-98 343 1517
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Aprendesonline, through the forms extended in its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the Responsible of the treatment, and duly declared and registered, with the purpose of facilitating, speeding up and fulfilling the commitments established between Aprendesonline and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills in, or to attend a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the treatment of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times, after being informed in a completely transparent manner of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the data controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The data categories that are treated in Aprendesonline are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Aprendesonline is committed to obtaining the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed if the completion of any of these forms is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data are collected and managed by Aprendesonline in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Web Site and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to meet a request or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities inherent to the corporate purpose of Aprendesonline, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Web Site.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: Years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Only those over 18 years old can give their consent to the treatment of their personal data in a legal way by Aprendesonline. If it is a minor, it will be necessary the consent of the parents or tutors for the treatment, and this will only be considered licit in the measure in which they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Aprendesonline undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, since Aprendesonline cannot guarantee the inexpugnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who access personal data in a fraudulent way, the Responsible of the treatment commits to communicate to the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. A personal data security breach is understood to be any security violation that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data
transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Aprendesonline and can, therefore, exercise against the Responsible of the treatment the following recognized rights:
- Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Aprendesonline is treating his personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his specific personal data and about the treatment that Aprendesonline has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications carried out or planned.
- Right of rectification: It is the User's right to have his/her personal data modified if they are found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of suppression ("the right to forget"): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish the contrary, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the processing and this has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller shall, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
- Right to limit processing: This is the right of the User to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of the processing when he or she contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make a claim; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to the portability of data: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Wherever technically possible, the data controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: It is the User's right to not have his/her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by Aprendesonline stopped.
- Right not to be object of a decision based only on the automated treatment, including the elaboration of profiles: It is the right of the User not to be object of an individualized decision based only on the automated treatment of his personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.aprendesonline.com", specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of his/her identification. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the identification may be replaced by any other means valid in law that accredits the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This request and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than Aprendesonline, and therefore are not operated by Aprendesonline. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
V. LINKS POLICY
It is informed that the Aprendesonline Web Site makes or may make available to Users link media (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites owned and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate the Users' search for and access to information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Aprendesonline does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and/or services available in these linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Aprendesonline in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor approves, examines or makes its own products and services, content, files and any other material on those linked sites.
Aprendesonline does not assume any responsibility for damages that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by Aprendesonline and that are linked in this Web Site.
The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Aprendesonline Website must know that:
It is not allowed the reproduction -total or partial- of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Web Site without the express authorization of Aprendesonline.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Aprendesonline Web Site, nor about its Contents and/or Services is allowed.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website in which such hyperlink is established will not contain any element, of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the legal system, unless expressly authorized by Aprendesonline.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of a relationship between Aprendesonline and the owner of the website from which it is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Aprendesonline of the contents, services and/or activities offered on that website, and vice versa.
VI. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Aprendesonline by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Web Site, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). Therefore, these will be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Ecuador.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of aprendesonline
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Aprendesonline. You may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
If the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website involves a violation of the rights of intellectual property protection, must immediately notify Aprendesonline through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Aprendesonline reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Content, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Aprendesonline will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Ecuadorian and Colombian territory. If any dispute arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these conditions, the parties shall submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction of the judges and courts that correspond in accordance with the law.